Some of our experts got together to discuss what they pack for the Ragnar Relay, here is what they determined were the must haves:
For the Van:
- 2 relay handbooks
- 2 sets of keys with their assigned stash places
- Chargers for phone/music
- Anti bacterial gel
- Garbage bag
- Washable car markers
- (Don’t leave the lights on in the van!)
- Sleeping bag or blanket
- Eye mask
- Earplugs or headphones
What to Wear:
- 3 changes of running clothes (complete change! Undies, bras, and socks included!) in large ziplock bags labelled Leg #1, Leg #2, Leg #3.
- 2 pairs of running shoes, one pair of flip flops or Birks
- Headware, gloves and sunglasses
- Garmin and charger
- Reflective Vest and/or Reflective Tops
- Head Lamp
- Van Clothes: Quilted Lauren Pullover, Lux Tailored Sweatpants, Simple Stripe Drape Tank, Roll With It Bird Hug Tights, Triple Threat Capris
- Spike bag of clean outfit post-relay.
- Sunscreen, chapstick, deodorant, tooth brush/paste, baby wipes, small towel.
To learn even more about packing for a relay race check out our blog post.